How much is a live caricaturist?
Get a quote for caricatures at your wedding
Practical Things to consider when hiring a live caricaturist
- Jonathan works seated at an easel (so he can get best results)
- Good lighting is very important; he needs to see who he's drawing
- Minimum bookings are three hours. Drawings are popular because they are personal
- Drawings are A4 with the event's VIP's being drawn A3, handed out in plastic sleeves
- The price quoted includes travel to your venue
Contractual things to consider
- In the unfortunate event of cancellation I reserve the right to payment in full
- Complimentary soft drinks should be provided during working hours.
Please email details of your date, venue and timings to check availability and promptly obtain a quote.
Book a West Midlands caricaturist for the following areas
- Staffordshire (Lichfield, Tamworth, Stafford, Rugeley, Stone)
- Warwicksire (Warwick, Stratford-upon Avon, Kenilworth, Studley)
- Leicestershire (Hinckley, Nuneaton, Melton Mowbray, Leicester)
- Worcestershire (Worcester, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Tenbury Wells)
- Herefordshire (Hereford, Stretton Sugwas)
- West Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Solihull, Meriden, Sutton Coldfield)
- Derbyshire (Ashbourne, Bakewell, Buxton, Burton upon Trent, Tutbury)
- Shropshire (Bridgnorth, Shrewsbury, Ludlow, Much Wenlock)
If your venue is not mentioned here, please feel free to email with location.